Broad and deep expertise within casthouse operations
At Hycast we are mixing world class expertise and solid industrial history with a strong willingness to innovate and excel. We find solutions to complex challenges and deliver unmatched equipment and service to our customers globally. All this with one goal in mind: delivering game changer casthouse solutions.
People and competence is the most valuable asset we have and the cornerstone of our operations. We have a diverse and cross-functional workforce where individuals receive great responsibility. Our workforce consists of a variety of backgrounds all the way from the casthouse production floor to deep material science, engineering and specific support functions. Combined, this gives us unique insight, know-how and expertise.
Trough a proud industrial history, a true grit attitude and a service-oriented mindset we have a strong internal drive to deliver high quality and unmatched service to our customers all over the world.
Interdisciplinary competence is what makes Hycast stand out. Collaboration across disciplines is cirtical in the improvement and development of new technology. Within our organization you will find a broad range of collaborating expertise, including:
- Resources with deep process know-how which is essential for us to deliver game changing casthouse technology
- World class research scientists ensuring that we are in the front line exploring and researching cutting edge aluminium casthouse technology.
- Top of the line mechanical, electrical, automation and service engineers securing that equipment is being designed, developed, produced, installed and works as it should.
- A highly competent supply chain department safeguarding fabrication of equipment ensuring that we deliver what we say we deliver - on site, on time.
- Dedicated project management and sales capabilities including, spareparts & warehouse and service functions to ensure a smooth and efficient customer experience.